Saturday, September 27, 2008


Alisa is off to the Homecoming Dance tonight. Doesn't she look pretty? Formal dances these days are all day affairs, with "day dates" before the dance, then dinner, the dance and after dance activities. More complicated than when I was high school, ages and ages ago. She seemed to be having a pretty good day though. Her date is dang cute, so she SHOULD be having a pretty good time! Watching them go through those awkward rituals of pinning flowers on each other brought back some fun memories, although Evan was smart and got her a wrist corsage...
Earlier in the day we took the kids up Logan canyon to see the leaves changing colors. We took a ton of pictures, so I figures I would put some on here...
Will gave his lil sis a piggy back ride all the way down the mountain

Here is my artsy shot. I'm pretty proud...
Livvi's first real jeans. She looks very cute in them although she got mad at me and told me to quit taking pictures of her bottom!

No comments: